Mobi360™ is an enhanced version of MobiView™ and brings together student response, assessment and Workspace™ in a complete package. It is the first of its kind to offer a large touch screen that provides the ability to control your lessons from anywhere in the classroom. You can manage lesson material, content, and assessments with the Mobi360™ touch screen. Easily navigate a lesson with the Mobi360™ touch screens, including customizing annotation tools, writing a public or private note,typing with the touch keyboard, and accessing student performance reports.
Combine Mobi360™ and Workspace™ software with Mobi™ Learners to maximize the multi-user capability. Each student
or group can then display their work to the class one at a time or simultaneously so the entire class can see their work.
• Promote greater student-centered learning.
• Increase student participation and engagement to help drive progress.
• Display up to 9 students’ work simultaneously.
• Allow students to annotate and collaborate in the same space from anywhere in the room.
When you pair Mobi360™ and eInstruction® student response systems, you’ll receive
real-time formative assessment feedback from anywhere in the room. Students answer
questions with our student response pads and their answers are immediately displayed
on the Mobi360™ touch screen.
• Receive instant student assessment data during a lesson.
• Analyze the real-time assessment data from anywhere in the classroom.
• Pinpoint areas where students are struggling, and re-teach needed concepts during
• Determine effectiveness of instruction and modify when needed.