- The system includes one transmitter and one plug-in receiver.
- Receiver linked with the thermostat via RF signal.
- Radio frequency: 868MHz.
- System selection: Off / Heat (2-Stage) or Off / Cool (2-Stage)
- Clock display: 12hr / 24hr
- Temperature display: °C / °F
- Temperature Measurable Range: 0 - 50°C / 32 - 122°F
- Temperature Control Range: 5 - 35°C / 40 - 95°F
- Temperature Control Span: ±0.5°C / 1°F
- Delay Time: No Delay (10 Seconds) / Delay (5 Minutes)
- Non-volatile memory stores all parameters
- LCD Backlighting
- Defrost Protection
- Low Battery Indication
- 8 poles of dip switch, support up to 256 addresses
- Power Supply: 3 VDC; 2x AAA alkaline battery
- Dimension: 115(L) x 85(W) x 24(H) mm
- Receiver receives the control signal from the thermostat and controls the output accordingly.
- Dip switch (inside the housing): to select the address which matches the transmitter’s address setting. If the transmitter’s address does not match the receiver address, the receiver ignores the transmitter’s