- The system includes one transmitter and one plug-in receiver.
- Receiver linked with the thermostat via RF signal.
- Radio frequency: 868MHz.
- System selection: Heat / Cool control
- Clock display: 12hr / 24hr
- Temperature display: °C
- Temperature Measurable Range: 0 - 40°C (0.5°C/Step)
- Temperature Control Range: 5 - 35°C (0.5°C/Step)
- Temperature Control Span: ±0.5°C
- Delay Time: No Delay (10 Seconds) / Delay (5 Minutes)
- 5-1-1, (Mon-Fri, Sat, Sun), 4 events per day
- Non-volatile memory stores all parameters and program settings
- Program Mode, Temporary Override mode, Permanent Override mode,
- LCD Backlighting
- Defrost Protection
- Low Battery Indication
- Power Supply: 2 x AAA batteries (2.6 – 3.1VDC)
- Dimension: 115(L) x 85(W) x 24(H) mm
- Receiver receives the control signal from the thermostat and controls the output accordingly.
- Dip switch (inside the housing): to select the address which matches the transmitter’s address setting.?If the transmitter’s address does not match the receiver address, the receiver ignores the transmitter’s